Compassionate Personal, Whole-Woman Care in Huron, SD
At the Women’s Wellness Center, our all-female doctors and clinical staff offer a whole-woman approach to care in a supportive, compassionate family environment that’s close to home. We are dedicated to your needs and to making sure your experience with us is the best it can be. As women, we are with you, among you and for you.
Advanced care for every stage of life
When you need a doctor who just “gets” you, you can depend on the skilled specialists at the Women’s Wellness Center. Our board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, individualized healthcare solutions from family planning and pregnancy to menopause and longevity. We are here to help you make the best decisions about your health through every stage of your life. We offer:
- Well-woman exams, health screenings & other preventive care
- Pregnancy & childbirth, including high-risk pregnancy & delivery
- Birth control & family planning
- Infertility testing & treatment
- Osteopathic treatment to relieve pregnancy discomfort & pelvic pain
- Evaluation & treatment of bladder leakage
- Menopause management
- Hysterectomy & advanced alternatives
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Osteoporosis prevention & treatment
As specialists, Dr. Sara Castellanos and Dr. Elyse Brock focus on the full range of women’s health conditions. At the Women’s Wellness Center, we believe every woman’s healthcare needs are important and unique.
Providing high-quality care and leading-edge technologies
We are proud to be leaders in women’s health care in the South Dakota’s east-central region, offering:
- Prenatal Centering
- Pregnancy programming
- State-of-the-art, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Board-certified doctors specially trained in high-risk pregnancy & delivery
- Enhanced capability on all leading-edge techniques
- In-house intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In-house ultrasound & non-stress testing
- In-house colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, pessaries & bladder leakage therapies
We’ll make sure you get the right tests, accurate diagnoses, effective treatment and comprehensive support you need for optimal health throughout your lifetime. We are also passionate about education and are here to provide whatever guidance, resources or information you need.
Specialized care right here in Huron, SD
Because our doctors are highly qualified specialists, we are able to provide care for high-risk pregnancies right here in Huron, SD. This includes care for women with pre-existing medical conditions and multiple births. We specialize in treating women with an increased risk of complications from gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, heart disease, cancer and more.
In addition, our services extend beyond standard OB/GYN practice, including in-house osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) to help ease pain, promote self-healing and increase overall mobility. Dr. Castellanos provides this safe, effective, nonsurgical option that can often complement, and sometimes replace, medication or surgery.
OMT can also often complement fertility treatments. The therapy helps improve circulation, reduce stress and help your body perform the most natural and normal processes of conception and pregnancy.
Patient-first, family-friendly care and convenience
Our offices are conveniently located on 3rd Street SE in downtown Huron, SD. We’re located close to Huron Regional Medical Center and many services are provided within our offices, including lab tests, ultrasounds and a number of types of gynecological surgery. We offer:
- State-of-the-art, family-oriented care close to home
- All-female team (doctors and clinical staff)
- Compassionate, individualized care
- Strong focus on patient education & service
- Spanish and Karen interpreters available
We accept most insurance plans, and Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are welcome.
To request an appointment, call 888-794-3708. You can also request an appointment with our easy online form.