Your Insurance Plan and Healthcare Coverage at the Women’s Wellness Center
At the Women’s Wellness Center, your well-being is our priority. That’s why we accept most major health insurance plans and coverages. We’re also glad to work with you on insurance options that may be available and help you sort things out if you have questions about your plan or coverage.
Below is a list of the many insurance plans we accept. But insurance carriers and plans can and do change. So, if you don’t see your insurer listed on this page, please call us at 605-554-1020. We’ll be glad to talk with you.
- America’s PPO
- Avera Health (Not including Avera Select)
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- First Choice of the Midwest
- GEHA (Government Employees Hospital Association)
- Humana Choice Care Network
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health (Not including Sanford Elite)
- TLC Advantage
- United Healthcare
- Wellmark (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
If you want to know more about your charges, click here
Please be sure to bring your insurance cards every time you come to the office. And please tell our staff whenever you have a change of insurance.
To schedule an appointment to see our doctors, call us at 605-554-1020. You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.