Thinking About Having a Baby? Visit the Obstetric Specialists!
At the Women’s Wellness Center, we help make your entire pregnancy experience exciting and successful. From family planning through pregnancy and delivery, we can provide the care you need because we are specialists with extensive obstetrical training.
Our all-female doctors and clinical staff know what it means to start a family. We understand the joy of this new phase of your life. And we’re thrilled to be with you, sharing your happiness, hope and excitement for what the future will bring.
Pregnancy planning that makes you feel special
Our board-certified obstetricians have the background and training to help you (and your baby) achieve and maintain excellent health throughout your pregnancy and beyond. In our safe, supportive, comfortable environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you on your journey to motherhood.
Every pregnancy is unique, so we’ll help you create an individualized pregnancy and birth plan that best fits your own, personal situation. We will be there beside you to make sure you’re healthy and your baby has started growing well. And we’ll be right at hand when you deliver, guiding and helping every step of the way.
You can get more information about our obstetric care and what to expect on the big day by visiting these pages on our site:
- Prenatal Care – As specialists with board-certified expertise and residency-trained skill and capabilities in obstetrics, our all-female doctors provide the full array of prenatal care. This includes in-house ultrasounds, guidance and support, excellent care for high-risk pregnancies and a CenteringPregnancy option that can make a difference in the health of your pregnancy and baby.
- Labor and Delivery – Every pregnancy is different, but it’s helpful to know what you can expect on the big day, whenever it comes. Learn what to watch for to indicate the baby is coming and what to do when you arrive.
The focused fertility care you need if you’re struggling to have a baby
If you’ve been trying to conceive for at least 12 consecutive months (or 6 months if you’re over age 35) and are concerned about your fertility, the Women’s Wellness Center can help. Today, treatment options for infertility are more numerous and more effective than ever. And if you need a little help getting pregnant, we’re ready. Better yet, we’re right here in Huron.
Our OB/GYN specialists combine high-level clinical expertise, a long track record of effectively treating infertility and very personal caring and compassion. This means you don’t need to travel far for access to high-quality fertility care, including:
- Fertility evaluations
- Infertility treatment & monitoring
- Patient education & extensive resources for infertility
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) to complement fertility treatments
- In-house intrauterine insemination (IUI)